Deadline of receiving research proposals has been extended until 30 Jun 2021
Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Iraq, Tunis, Kuwait, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Libya, Qatar, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, United Arab Emirates, Yemen.
1. We will pioneer new innovative Social Media Research with the potential for transforming people's lives, weaving data science through interdisciplinary to address major challenges in the society.
2. Applications may cover any aspect of Social Sciences and humanities, including research from the fields of education, business, economics, sociology, media and journalism, law, international relations, politics, physiology, geography, linguistics and related fields.
1. Each interested Institutional candidate is represented by a research team including Faculty members and Postgraduate students.
2. Institutional candidate's application may only be considered for one research paper each year.
3. Institutional candidate must be officially nominated. Formal letter from the presidency is requested in the application form. Self-nominations are not accepted.
4. A letter of endorsement, outlining the suitability of the candidates for the Award, should be joined to the application form.
5. Proposals and Research papers must be written in English.
6. Research papers submitted may use any data tools. However, the technical part of 'Candidates Training Program CTP' of 2021 Cycle is well defined to develop the analytical and data skills with NodeXL tool only.
7. The application is not a guarantee of selection for the final phase, and DDR AWARD has the right to select the approved proposals.
The nominated team (up to 5 members) should consist of, at least:
1. All applied candidates will be acknowledged by email.
2. First selection: 12 institutional candidates to be accepted and involve them in the 'Candidates Training Program CTP"
3. Second Selection: Top 3 wining teams.
4. 1st & 2nd selections will be made by the Scientific Committee of DDR AWARD.